Check out our cool reviews from around the web...
The Times (UK)
WHat's on Stage
- "The beginning of a new ice age... a brilliant example of a spectacle in the true sense of the word."The Sunday Express - UK
- "Sumptuous...stylish"The Times - UK
- "Breathtakingly Slick"The Sunday Telegraph - UK
- "The Imperial Ice Stars give ice skating a stamp of class"Daily Telegraph - Sydney
- "The Imperial Ice Stars are to skating what Cirque du Soleil is to circus - inspiring, original and great theatre"Dianna Simmonds - Sunday Telegraph - Sydney
The Nutcracker on Ice, Starring Keith Chegwin and Olga Sharutenko from TV’s Dancing on Ice, at the London Palladium
International ice dance sensation The Imperial Ice Stars bring the UK Premiere of their dazzling new production of The Nutcracker on Ice to the heart of the West End this autumn. Starring ITV’s Dancing on Ice duo Keith Chegwin and Olga Sharutenko, The Nutcracker on Ice will open at the London Palladium on Thursday 24 October for a strictly limited season of 14 performances only.
Bookmark our feeds...
Please select an RSS feed to subscribe.
RSS or 'Really Simple Syndication' allows you to keep up to date with all that's happening at Imperial Ice stars via your news aggregator.
The award-winning Imperial Ice Stars are the leading performers of theatrical ice skating in the intimacy of the theatre stage.
The 26 Olympic, World, European and National Championship skaters, who between them hold more than 250 competition medals, take contemporary ice dance to a new level with their daring and graceful feats – some of which are so complex they haven’t yet been named – performed in the intimate setting of a frozen theatre stage.
The Imperial Ice Stars have earned an unrivalled reputation for pushing the boundaries in the genre of ice dance with their skill and athleticism on the ice, their creative and powerful story-telling, their sumptuous sets, spectacular special effects and opulent costumes.
The Imperial Ice Stars have won five star praise from critics and nightly standing ovations from audiences at some of the world's most prestigious venues - London’s Royal Albert Hall and Sadler's Wells, Singapore's Esplanade Theatre, Montreal's Place des Arts and Cape Town's Artscape.